Accidents can happen to anyone. It is important to bear this in mind and carry appropriate equipment with you that can be extremely useful in an emergency.
Here is the summary of the steps that follow after a car accident in India:
- Stop the car at the scene of the accident.
- Look out for any injury and get medical help if needed.
- You can file a police FIR. It is mandatory if anyone is injured. Otherwise in case of minor accident you can skip this.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Intimate your insurance company or call Car Workshop. In case of Gurugram contact Car Proton at anytime.
- Submit the necessary documents.
- Get your car repaired.
Car Proton has helped many customers in accident situation. As we are multibrand car workshop we have wide experience from Maruti to Range Rover in case of body shop work.
Must Read: Alto 800 Accidental restoration story here.
Things that can help you at time of accident:
- Insurance details
- First aid kit (One is present in Car from manufacturer)
- Camera phone
One should keep in mind that in case of accident keep calm and complete the whole documentation. Better the documentation much easier it will be later on during claim process.
Car Proton Contact Number: +91 8130303262